google search

Custom Search

Friday, May 15, 2009

A cleaning product I love? Am I coming down with something?



Yes, I must be feverish. Hallucinating. Delerious. Because I've found a cleaning product I actually love! (Yes, me!) It's the Swiffer Wet Jet! Why do I love it? Let me count the ways! The Swiffer Wet Jet makes it possible to have a clean floor without either (a) scrubbing on hands & knees, or (b) lugging around a big, nasty bucket of water. Instead, I just sweep and swiffer!

I don't even need to bend over to squeegee out the sponge mop! Instead of a sponge, Swiffer WetJet uses a nifty little maxi-pad that just velcroes onto its wiping surface. The squirter is cool, too! It is battery operated, you just push a button to spray the cleaning solution onto the floor.

No comments: